YOU ARE INVITED TO RWANDA
Each year, hundreds of people visit and serve alongside Africa New Life Ministries in Rwanda. If you want to see what God is doing in Rwanda and use your gifts and abilities to serve, we invite you to come! Travelers to Rwanda bring their life-changing experience home and, in turn, affect their friends, family, and coworkers. Join us for an unforgettable visit to the beautiful Land of a Thousand Hills!
AFRICA NEW LIFE SENDS THREE TYPES OF TEAMS TO RWANDA:
- VISION: Vision teams include people from all over the country. These teams are organized and led by Africa New Life Ministries and include men and women who desire to serve, to meet their sponsored child, and to explore a long-term partnership with Africa New Life.
- CHURCH: Church teams large and small visit Rwanda together for an experience like no other. Church team travel to Rwanda is a wonderful way to further the discipleship and deepen the spiritual life of your church while making a difference in the world. These teams are organized and led by a specific church with the guidance of Africa New Life. Learn more about getting your church involved with Africa New Life by browsing our church partnership site.
- COMPANY: Company teams are made up of staff from particular businesses or organizations who want to give back and get involved internationally. Their trips are organized with the guidance of Africa New Life.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR TRIP
Each trip schedule depends on team composition and the needs of the ministry in Rwanda. We want to use each team’s gifts, heart, and passion! The specific focus and activities of the trip will depend on the dynamics of the team.
Wurzbach Fisher Photography
Below are some of the activities that most teams will participate in:
- Visit Rwandan communities where Africa New Life works
- Attend church in one of the Africa New Life communities
- Interact with a ministry or community specific to the sending church
- Participate in Home Visits – an opportunity for sponsors to meet their sponsored child
- Visit a Genocide Memorial – commonly, the Nyamata Memorial and the Kigali Genocide Memorial
- Work with the Dream Tutoring Program for children
- Visit the Women’s Vocational Training Center
COST AND DURATION
Base Trip Cost: $1,350 + airfare & excursions, per person
This cost reflects an 8 day, 8 night trip with Africa New Life. For variations of trip length, the cost will change +/- $75 per day as adjusted from the 8 days. This trip cost will only be applied to teams greater than 4 people and serving more than 4 days. Trips that do not meet these requirements will have a custom built trip budget. Given a number of variables and your team’s goals for the trip, Africa New Life will create a budget that is tailored to each team member.
FURTHER READING: TEAM TRIP GUIDE
In order to learn more about what to expect as you prepare to visit Rwanda, please review our online TEAM TRIP GUIDE. Here you will learn about Rwandan culture, travel and trip preparation.
Click here to view our Team Trip Frequently Asked Questions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
For information about future vision, church or company trips, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.